Search This Blog

Ethereum

Clickfunnels Earn More

Friday 3 November 2017

Furore over black seed, honey cure for HIV

Image result for images of black seed
black seed
Can herbal mixture made predominantly with black seed (Nigella sativa) and honey provide the much sought after cure for the Human Immuno-deficiency Virus (HIV)/Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS)?
A study by researchers from the University of Ibadan (UI)/University College Hospital (UCH), published in Journal of Herbal Medicine concluded: “This study concluded that the herbal remedy (α-Zam/Nigella Sativa and honey) is effective in the treatment of HIV infection based on a significant improvement in both the clinical features and laboratory results of HIV infection. However, a longer follow-up is suggested to ensure that the observed improvement is sustained. In addition, a large population study is needed to confirm our observation in this cohort of people.”
The study is titled “Effectiveness of a herbal remedy in six HIV patients in Nigeria.”The team of researchers include: Dr. Onifade Abdulfattah Adekunle, of the Immunology unit, College of Medicine, University of Ibadan; Jewell AP from India, and Dr. Adedeji WA.
Commonly called black seed, Nigella sativa belongs to the plant family Ranunculaceae. It is a widely used medicinal plant throughout the world. It is very popular in various traditional systems of medicine like Unani and Tibb, Ayurveda and Siddha. Seeds and oil have a long history of folklore usage in various systems of medicines and food. The seeds of N. sativa have been widely used in the treatment of different diseases and ailments. In Islamic literature, it is considered as one of the greatest forms of healing medicine. It has been recommended for using on regular basis in Tibb-e-Nabwi (Prophetic Medicine).
According to a study published in Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Biomedicine titled “A review on therapeutic potential of Nigella sativa: A miracle herb”, the plant has been widely used as antihypertensive, liver tonics, diuretics, digestive, anti-diarrheal, appetite stimulant, analgesics, anti-bacterial and in skin disorders.
The study noted: “Extensive studies on Nigella sativa have been carried out by various researchers and a wide spectrum of its pharmacological actions have been explored which may include anti-diabetic, anticancer, immune-modulator, analgesic, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, spasmolytic, bronchodilator, hepato-protective, renal protective, gastro-protective, antioxidant properties. Due to its miraculous power of healing, N. sativa has got the place among the top ranked evidence based herbal medicines. This is also revealed that most of the therapeutic properties of this plant are due to the presence of thymoquinone, which is major bioactive component of the essential oil.”
Meanwhile, according to the UI/UCH researchers, the failure of conventional medicine to cure HIV infection compels many people living with the virus to seek alternative therapy.
This pilot study determined the effectiveness (clinical and laboratory responses) of α-Zam (defined by the herbal therapist as Nigella sativa and honey), which is used by patients seeking herbal remedies for HIV infection in Nigeria.
According to the study, six patients taking this herbal concoction as an alternative therapy for HIV infection were recruited into the study and monitored for four months. All six patients were infected by HIV, as confirmed by Western blot analysis in the nearest teaching hospital, that is Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) teaching hospital or Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital, before commencing preliminary clinical and laboratory examinations using World Health Organization (WHO) and Centres for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) criteria.
The researchers noted: “The patients were contacted daily and visited regularly after commencement of herbal medications to assess the efficacy (disappearance of presenting signs and symptoms associated with HIV infection), side-effects, drug toxicity, and compliance. The symptoms and signs associated with HIV infection disappeared within 20 days of commencement of herbal therapy with significant difference (p < 0.05) before treatment and at periodic intervals on α-Zam therapy. Body weight increased from an average of 53 ± 2 kg to 63 ± 2 kg, viral load (HIV-RNA) decreased from 42,300 ± 1500 copies/ml to an undetectable level (≤50 copies/ml), and CD4+ count (a marker for the immune system) increased from an average of 227 ± 9 to 680 ± 12 mm3/μL at four months post-therapy. This study concluded that the herbal remedy (α-Zam) is effective in the treatment of HIV infection based on a significant improvement in both the clinical features and laboratory results of HIV infection. However, a longer follow-up is suggested to ensure that the observed improvement is sustained. In addition, a large population study is needed to confirm our observation in this cohort of people.”
Nigella Sativa, also known as black seed, is experiencing a boom in popularity as the number of scientific studies affirming its long-supposed benefits are coming to light.Earlier study published in the African Journal of Traditional, Complementary, and Alternative Medicine, by the team of researchers, told the story of an HIV patient who went into complete remission after black seed treatment.
As published in the first study, the patient was treated with Nigella sativa for a period of six months, after which there was no detectable HIV virus or antibodies against HIV in his bloodstream. Further, the HIV stayed gone.
The study abstract explains that the patient, who saw an herbalist, was suffering with symptoms common in HIV, including chronic fever, weight loss, lesions, and diarrhoea. But the black seed treatment had impressive and near-immediate results.
The researchers wrote: “The patient was commenced on Nigella sativa concoction 10 mls twice daily for 6 months. He was contacted daily to monitor side-effects and drug efficacy. Fever, diarrhoea and multiple pruritic lesions disappeared on 5th, 7th and 20th day respectively on Nigella sativa therapy. “On the 187th day, HIV tests came back negative. Further, 24 months after the therapy was stopped, the tests remained negative for HIV and HIV antibodies.”
Researchers have also shown that the natural raw honey has effect on HIV.According to a study published in International Journal of Pharmaceutical Research and Bio-Science by researchers from School of Medicine, Qom University of Medical Sciences, Qom, Iran, “Honey stimulates B and T lymphocyte cell cultures and is an old medicine in has an important role in progression of HIV/AIDS. The aim of this study was assessment of the natural honey on CD4 count in a 30 year-Old Iranian HIV man. In this study he treated with 80g natural honey every day for three months. The CD4 counted in day zero and 30 days after consumption of honey.
“Results revealed that honey elevated CD4, CD8, platelet, lymphocyte, Neutrophil, Red Blood Cell (RBC) and White Blood Cell (WBC) counts and level in HIV positive patient. Also CD25 was decreasedafter consumption of honey. It seems that natural honey may improve the immune system function in positive patients.”
Also, scientists from Washington University School of Medicine, United States, reported in the journal Antiviral Therapy that nanoparticles containing bee venom toxin melittin can destroy human HIV while at the same time leaving surrounding cells unharmed.
The researchers said that their finding is a major step toward creating a vaginal gel that can prevent HIV spread. HIV is the virus that causes AIDS.Melittin destroys some viruses and malignant tumor cells Melittin is a powerful toxin found in bee venom. It can poke holes in the protective viral envelope that surrounds the human immunodeficiency virus, as well as other viruses. Free melittin in large-enough quantities can cause considerable damage.
Senior author, Samuel A. Wickline, MD, the J. Russell Hornsby Professor of Biomedical Sciences, has demonstrated that nanoparticles loaded with melittin have anti-cancer properties and have the capacity to kill tumor cells. Linking bee venom with anticancer therapies is not new, in 2004 Croatian scientists reported in the Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture that honey-bee products, including venom, could well have applications in cancer treatment and prevention.
Melittin nanoparticles may prevent and treat existing HIV infections Hood believes that the melittin-loaded nanoparticles have the potential for two types of therapies: A vaginal gel to prevent the spread of HIV infection; and Therapy for existing HIV infections, particularly drug-resistant ones.
In theory, if the nanoparticles were injected into the patient’s bloodstream, they should be able to clear the blood of HIV.Melittin attacks double-layered membranes indiscriminately, making it a potential for drug therapies beyond HIV infections. The hepatitis B and C viruses, among several others, rely on the same type of protective envelope and could be targeted and destroyed by administering melittin-loaded nanoparticles.
The gel also has the potential to target sperm, the researchers explained, making it a possible contraceptive medication. The study, however, did not look at contraception.This study was carried out in cells in a laboratory environment. However, the nanoparticles are easy to produce – enough of them could easily be supplied for future human studies.
Quote; “Extensive studies on Nigella sativa have been carried out by various researchers and a wide spectrum of its pharmacological actions have been explored which may include anti-diabetic, anticancer, immune-modulator, analgesic, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, spasmolytic, bronchodilator, hepato-protective, renal protective, gastro-protective, antioxidant properties. Due to its miraculous power of healing, N. sativa has got the place among the top ranked evidence based herbal medicines. This is also revealed that most of the therapeutic properties of this plant are due to the presence of thymoquinone, which is major bioactive component of the essential oil.”

22 comments:

  1. I have being on blog Sites for a while now and today I felt like I should share my story because I was a victim too. I had HIV for 6 years and i never thought I would ever get a cure I had and this made it impossible for me to get married to the man I was supposed to get married to even after 2 years of relationship he broke up with me when he finds out I was HIV positive. So I got to know about Dr. Itua on Blog Site who treated someone and the person shared a story of how she got a cured and let her contact details, I contacted Dr. Itua and he actually confirmed it and I decided to give a try too and use his herbal medicine that was how my burden ended completely. My son will be 2 soon and I am grateful to God and thankful to his medicine too.Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Disease… Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid, Get Your Ex Back, If you have (A just reach him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whatsapp Number.+2348149277967)He can also advise you on how to handle some marital's issues. He's a good man.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good news this is to everyone out there with different health challenges, as I know there are still a lot of people suffering from different health issues and are therefore looking for solutions. I bring you Good news. There is a man called Dr Emmanuel  a herbal practitioner who helped cure me from HSV (2), i had suffered from this diseases for the past 5 years and i have spent so much money trying to survive from it. I got my healing by taking the herbal medicine Dr Emmanuel sent to me to drink for about 14 days . 3 days after completion of the dosage, I went for a medical checkup and I was tested free from HSV. all thanks to God for leading me to Dr Emmanuel who was able to cure me completely from this deadly diseases, I’m sharing this so that other people can know of this great healer called Dr Emmanuel because I got to know him through elizabeth who he cured from HIV. I was made to understand that he can cure several other deadly diseases and infections. Don’t die in ignorance or silent and don’t let that illness take your life. Contact Dr Emmanuel through his email traditionalherbalhealingcentre@gmail.com You can also whatsapp/call him on:+2348140033827 .He cure all forms of disease {1}HIV/AIDS {2}DIABETES {3}EPILEPSY {4} BLOOD CANCER {5} HPV {6} BRAIN TUMOR {7} HEPATITIS {8}COPD{9} SICKLE AND ANAEMIA.etc Be kind enough to share as you received.  

      Delete
  2. My name is Amelida Sophia, i am from Liberia I am here to give my testimony about a doctor who cured me from Hiv virus. i went to many hospitals, churches for cure but there was no solution to my problem, so I was thinking how can I get a solution so that i will not loose my life, i was having this dangerous disease for the past eight months and i did not want to die young. all my friends and my family run away from me, because they did not want to be affected with the disease, because it is very dangerous. one faithful day i went to online to look for a good spell caster that can help me out of this problem; but i did not see. i still keep on searching for a good one, until i get to know a man called Dr Uduka which i read his past testimony on how he help so many people with different problems. so i contact him and tell him my problem, and i also ask him to tell me the true if he can be able to cure my Hiv disease for me, he said yes; but i did not believe him, but i just give him a try. he told me that by the time he finish the casting of the spell, i will see the power of his spell and how it work fast.he told me what to do and i do it.he then commence a spell cast on me, after he has finish, he told me to go to hospital, in three days time and i will see the power of his spell, but i was still doubting him. when it was three days, i was going to the hospital with fear; when i get there, the doctor test me and said to me congratulation, i was so surprise and i jump up and say thanks be to Dr Uduka. everybody in the hospital was happy with me. the people in the hospital ask me how did i get the cure, i told them that it is Dr Uduka that use is spiritual spell power to heal me from Hiv disease; now i am free. my thanks goes to Dr Uduka. if anyone is facing this same problem or any kinds of disease: you can also contact him through is email address:(drudukaspiritualtemple@gmail.com) or call his whatssap number +2349067340424

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW I GOT CURED OF HERPES VIRUS.

    Hello everyone out there, i am here to give my testimony about a herbalist called dr imoloa. i was infected with herpes simplex virus 2 in 2013, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so i was thinking on how i can get a solution out so that my body can be okay. one day i was in the pool side browsing and thinking of where i can get a solution. i go through many website were i saw so many testimonies about dr imoloa on how he cured them. i did not believe but i decided to give him a try, i contacted him and he prepared the herpes for me which i recieved through DHL courier service. i took it for two weeks after then he instructed me to go for check up, after the test i was confirmed herpes negative. am so free and happy. so, if you have problem or you are infected with any disease kindly contact him on email--- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. or / whatssapp --+2347081986098.
    This testimony serve as an expression of my gratitude. he also have herbal cure for COLD SORE, SHINGLES, CANCER, HEPATITICS A, B. DIABETES 1/2, HIV/AIDS, CHRONIC PANCERATIC, CHLAMYDIA, ZIKA VIRUS, EMPHYSEMA, LOW SPERM COUNT, ENZYMA, COUGH, ULCER, ARTHRITIS, LEUKEMIA, LYME DISEASE, ASTHMA, IMPOTENCE, BARENESS/INFERTILITY, WEAK ERECTION, PENIS ENLARGEMENT. AND SO ON.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks to this great herbal doctor who cured my friend of HIV/aids, his name is Dr. Iyabiye. My friend suffered HIV for so long that she lost her job and became stranded financially because of HIV antiretroviral drugs she buys every time. Until 2 months ago when I heard about this doctor and I did contacted him to help my friend, he administered his medication on her and she was confirmed cured and free at the hospital after the treatment. I came here to inform the general public and to safe people from this life threatening & killing disease. Contact: iyabiyehealinghome@gmail.com (+2348072229413 / +2348158577300)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am very happy today to share this amazing testimony on how Dr. idahosa the herbal doctor was able to cure me from my HIV Virus with his herbal medicine. I have been a HIV patient for almost 8 months now and have tried different methods of treatment to ensure that I am cured of this terrible disease, but none worked for me, so I had to leave everything to God to handle as I was a Christian who had faith that one day God would intervene in my life, yet I felt so sad and desperate as I was losing almost everything due to my illness, A few months ago while I was surfing the internet I saw different recommendation about Dr idahosa on how he have been using his herbal Medicine to treat and cure people, these people advice we contact Dr. idahosa for any problem that would help immediately, I contacted Dr idahosa and I told him how I got his contact and also about my disease, after some time Dr. idahosa told me to have faith that he would prepare for me a medication of herbal herbs, he told me I would take this medicine for a few weeks and also asked my home for home address so as possible for him to submit the drug for me, so my good friends after all the process and everything Dr idahosa actually sent me the medicine, I took it as I was directed by Dr. idahosa, after a few weeks passed, while on Dr.idahosa medication I began to experience changes in my body, I had to call my doctor at the hospital for some blood test after test my hospital doctor told me that I was no longer with the Hiv virus and my blood is pretty good, I can not even believe this, Friends well today i am Hiv Free and i want everyone to know that there is a cure for Hiv for those who will contact Dr idahosa after reading my testimony, you can kindly contact Dr. idahosa in (dridahosasolutioncenter@gmail.com) or call his WhatssaAp number +2348134261542, Website: https://dridahosasolutionc.wixsite.com/dridahosasolutioncen bless you all ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am Cristina Pereira, I contracted HIV in 2009 I was told by my doctor that there’s no possible cure for HIV. I started taking my ARV’s, My CD4 is 77 and viral load is 112,450. I saw a website of Dr.Ehi, also I saw a lot of testimonials about him on how he uses herbal medicine to cure HIV. I contacted him and told him my problems, He sent me the herbal medicine and I took it for 21 days after then I went for check-up and I was cured. The medicine has NO SIDE EFFECT, there’s no special diet when taking the medicine.  is really a great man contact him now. { Ehicareherbalhome@gmail.com } m the great herbal mercy add him on whatsapp on +2348117827382 thanks once again dr Ehi you are the best I have ever seen

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to share my testimony on how i get cure of my HIV diseases with the help of Doctor idahosa, i have being suffering for this disease for a very long time now.i have try several means to get rid of of the HIV disease for the last three years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year, I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulate all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man Dr idahosa and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr idahosa telling him about my HIV Virus he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the Doctor assured me that i am cured, after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email Dr idahosa on [dridahosasolutioncenter@gmail.com] sir i am indeed grateful for the help i will forever recommend you to my friends and to share this to every one that have any of this sickness you can call his whatssAp mobile via +2348134261542

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello everyone, i am here today on this forum giving a life testimony on how I was cured from HIV Virus while this may sound discouraging and people may not be-live that HIV CURE has be found,while i was once an HIV positive i live with this disease for more than years now, i have been to so many places for help including hospitals wasted money and times hoping that i was going to get cure but nor was able, until God use someone to cure me from this disease (HIV) true the help of a man called Dr osemu with his herbal root herbs medicine. while i don’t have much to say but to give thanks and praise to God almighty who use Sir Dr osemu to extend my life for what you have done for me DR, i will not stop thanking you because you put a smile on my face again.thanks once again if you are into similar problem or with any kind of diseases you can contact Sir Dr osemu on his mail drosemusolutionhome@gmail.com or call him or whatsapp  on +2348108356068and i will not stop thanking you DR osemu for what you have done for me in my life, i will keep posting to the world for them to no that you are in existence , thanks for your audience and i hope you find help like i did for what he has done for me, if you are into similar problem like HERPES,HEPATITIS B,CANCER,DIABETICS.do not wast time to contact him now his WhatsApp +2348108356068 and his email drosemusolutionhome@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  9. There is a safe & effective Natural Herbal Medicine. For Total Cure Call    +2349010754824,  or email him   drrealakhigbe@gmail.com       For an Appointment with (Dr.) AKHIGBE contact him. Treatment with Natural Herbal Cure. For:Dengue Fever, Malaria. Painful or Irregular Menstruation. HIV/Aids. Diabetics. Vaginal Infections. Vaginal Discharge. Itching Of the Private Part. Breast Infection. Discharge from Breast. Breast Pain & Itching. Lower Abdominal Pain. No Periods or Periods Suddenly Stop. Women Sexual Problems. High Blood Pressure Chronic Disease. Pain during Sex inside the Pelvis. Pain during Urination. Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, (PID). Dripping Of Sperm from the Vagina As Well As for Low sperm count. Parkinson disease. Lupus.  Cancer.  Tuberculosis.  Zero sperm count. Bacteria Diarrhea.Herpatitis A&B, Rabies. Asthma.  Quick Ejaculation. Gallstone,  Premature Ejaculation. Herpes. Joint Pain. Stroke. Weak Erection.  Erysipelas, Thyroid, Discharge from Penis. HPV.  Hepatitis A and B. STD. Staphylococcus + Gonorrhea + Syphilis. Heart Disease.  Pile-Hemorrhoid.rheumatism, thyroid, Autism, Penis enlargement,  Waist & Back Pain.  Male Infertility and Female Infertility. Etc. Take Action Now. contact him & Order for your Natural Herbal Medicine:  +2349010754824  and email him    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    Note For an Appointment with (Dr.) AKHIGBE.I suffered in Cancer for a year and three months dieing in pain and full of heart break. One day I was searching through the internet and I came across a testimony herpes cure by doctor Akhigbe. So I contact him to try my luck, we talk and he send me the medicine through courier service and with instructions on how to be drinking it.To my greatest surprise drinking the herbal medicine within three weeks I got the changes and I was cure totally. I don't really know how it happen but there is power in Dr Akhigbe herbal medicine. He is a good herbalist doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Dr. imoloa herbal medicine is the perfect cure remedy for HIV Virus, I was diagnose of HIV for 8years, and everyday i am always on research looking for a perfect way to get rid of this terrible disease as i always knew that what we need for our health is right here on earth. So, on my search on the internet I saw some different testimony on how Dr. imoloa has been able to cure HIV with his powerful herbal medicine. I decided to contact this man, I contacted him for the herbal medicine which i received through DHL courier service. And he guided me on how to. I asked him for solutions a drink the herbal medicine for good two weeks.  and then he instructed me to go for check up which i did. behold i was ( HIV NEGATIVE).Thank God for dr imoloa has use his powerful herbal medicine to cure me. he also has cure for diseases like: parkison disease, vaginal cancer, epilepsy,  Anxiety Disorders, Autoimmune Disease,  Back Pain,  Back Sprain,   Bipolar Disorder,  Brain Tumour,  Malignant,  Bruxism, Bulimia,  Cervical Disk Disease, cardiovascular disease, Neoplasms,  chronic respiratory disease,  mental and behavioural disorder,  Cystic  Fibrosis,  Hypertension, Diabetes, asthma,  Inflammatory autoimmune-mediated arthritis.  chronic kidney disease, inflammatory joint disease, back pain,  impotence,  feta  alcohol spectrum,  Dysthymic Disorder,   Eczema, skin cancer,  tuberculosis,  Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, constipation, inflammatory bowel  disease, bone cancer, lungs cancer,  mouth ulcer,  mouth cancer, body pain, fever, hepatitis A.B.C.,   syphilis,  diarrhea,  Huntington's Disease,  back acne,  Chronic renal failure,   addison disease,  Chronic Pain,   Crohn's  Disease,   Cystic Fibrosis,  Fibromyalgia,   Inflammatory Bowel Disease,  fungal  nail disease, Lyme Disease, Celia disease, Lymphoma, Major  Depression,  Malignant Melanoma,   Mania,  Melorheostosis,   Meniere's  Disease,  Mucopolysaccharidosis , Multiple Sclerosis,  Muscular  Dystrophy,  Rheumatoid Arthritis, Alzheimer's Disease   email- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com  / call or {whatssapp ..... +2347081986098.  }

    ReplyDelete
  11. CÓMO ME CURÉ DEL VIRUS DEL VIH POR UN GRAN SANADOR LLAMADO DOCTOR IDAHOSA.

    Buenas noticias para todos, estoy aquí para dar testimonio del gran trabajo que el Dr. Idahosa hizo en mi vida con la ayuda de su medicina tradicional a base de hierbas. He sufrido el VIH desde 2016 y desde entonces he estado buscando soluciones sobre cómo curarlo. He estado en diferentes hospitales, pero descubrí que ninguno de ellos me estaba funcionando que solo estaba malgastando dinero. Entonces decidí vivir todo para Dios, luego estaba tomando mis medicamentos para mantener mi vida y reducir los dolores. Entonces, en este domingo por la mañana en particular después de regresar del servicio, me senté y comencé a hacerme preguntas, luego sonó el teléfono, mi hermano llamó y yo contesté la llamada y comenzó a decirme que un amigo suyo había estado sufriendo del mismo virus del VIH acaba de ser curado por el Dr. idahosa, el curandero. Luego me sentí abrumado, a pesar de que estaba un poco confundido, así que él me animó a que también le diera al Dr. Idahosa una prueba y ver por mí mismo, luego le dije que me ayudara a contactarme y que me los enviara, así que inmediatamente recibió el contacto del Dr. idahosa y enviármelos, inmediatamente contacté al Dr. idahosa y él me dijo todo lo que tenía que hacer para permitirme obtener las hierbas para mis medicamentos e inmediatamente hice lo que él me indicó que hiciera sin perder tiempo. Y aquí estoy hoy sano y sano sin ningún síntoma de VIH o enfermedad en mi sistema corporal. Y también me dijo que no hay enfermedad en este planeta tierra que no tenga una cura que, con la ayuda de hierbas naturales, pueda curar cualquier enfermedad o enfermedad que puedas imaginar. Entonces, si padece VIRUS por VIH o cualquier otra enfermedad o enfermedad y necesita una cura, también puede comunicarse con el Dr. idahosa con esta dirección de correo electrónico en (dridahosasolutioncenter@gmail.com) Sitio web: https://dridahosasolutionc.wixsite.com/dridahosasolutioncen o agrégalo en whatsapp +2348134261542 para que también puedas recibir tu curación y compartir tu testimonio, Dios los bendiga a todos.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Greetings to you all, i am here today for my family life testimony on how I was cured from HPV while this may sound discouraging and people may not believe that HPV &HIV CURE has be found, while i was once an HIV i live with this disease for more than a year now, i have been to so many places for help including hospitals wasted money and times hoping that i was going to get cure but non was able, until God use someone to cure me from this disease HPV true the help of a man called Dr EBHOTA with his herbal root herbs medicine. while i don’t have much to say but to give thanks and praise to God almighty who use Dr Ebhota to extend my life for what you have done for me DR, i will not stop thanking you because you put a smile on my face again. thanks once again if you are into similar problem or with any kind of diseases you can contact Sir Dr EBHOTA call him on +2348089535482 or WhatsApp and i will not stop thanking you Dr EBHOTA . for what you have done for me in my life, i will keep posting to the world for them to know that you are in existence, thanks for your audience and i hope you find help like i did for what he has done for me, if you are into similar problem like...
    1. BREAST CANCER
    2. HERPES A&B
    3. SPINE DISORDER
    4. CANCER
    5. HEPATITIS AB&C
    6. DIABETES
    7. HIV

    :: whatsapp him on this +2348089535482 or inbox him on drebhotasolutoin@gmail.com God will bless you Sir for the work of my family.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 

    ReplyDelete
  13. Herpes is a Terrible Disease, I am here today to appreciate the good work of Dr OMOLOWA who helping me curing my Herpes 1/2 Disease, I contacted the virus from my Boyfriend, i found out he was cheating on me, so i broke up with him, 1 month later i went to test myself in the hospital when i was seeing sore on my mouth and Private areas, i was diagnosed of Herpes 1/2. i tried using the acyclovir medicine but it didn't help in curing it, i went on a search and found out Dr OMOLOWA curing people illness, and so i got his email dr.omolowa@gmail.com and i was told how i can get his Herbal Medicine days later i received his medicine after using it for 2 weeks i was tested again and was confirm negative,i have be finally healed behold it was True, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can contact and he also cure COPD, CANCER, DIABETES, HEPATITIS B, HIV... And more Whatsapp +2347014035034 

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. My husband and I have been married for 20 years now. We were happily married with two kids, a boy and a girl. few months ago, I started to notice some strange behavior from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone. He started coming home late from work, he hardly care about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn't even come back home for about 2-3 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the Internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that Dr jeffrey can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he did a spell for me. Two days later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my family are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr jeffrey . If you need a spell caster that can cast a spell that truly works, I suggest you contact him. He will not disappoint you. This is his E-mail:

    dctrjeffrey@gmail.com

    WhatsApp +2348162061202

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm here to give my testimony how I was cured from HIV, I contacted my HIV via blade. A friend of my use blade to peel of her finger nails and drop it where she use it, so after she has left i did know what came unto me i looked at my nails, my nails were very long and I took the blade which she just used on her own nails to cut of my finger nails, as i was maintaining my names, i mistakenly injured myself. I did even bother about it, so when I got to the hospital the next week when i was ill the doctor told me that I am HIV positive, i wondered where did i got it from so i remembered how I use my friend blade to cut off my hand so i feel so sad in my heart to the extent that i don’t even know what to do, so one day i was passing through the internet i met a testimony of a lady that all talk about how she was cured by a doctor called DR Imoloa so i quickly emailed the doctor and he also replied to me and told me the requirements which i will provide and I do according to his command, he prepare a herbal medicine for me which I took. He message me the following week that i should go for a test which i did to my own surprise i found that i was HIV negative. He also have cured for all kinds of incurable diseases like: Huntington's disease, back acne, chronic kidney failure, Addison's disease, Chronic Disease, Crohn's Disease, Cystic Fibrosis, Fibromyalgia, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Fungal Nail Disease, Paralysis, Celia Disease , Lymphoma, Major Depression, Malignant Melanoma, Mania, Melorheostosis, Meniere's Disease, Mucopolysaccharidosis, Multiple Sclerosis, Muscle Dystrophy, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Alzheimer Disease and so many. Thanks to him once more the great doctor that cured me dr. Imoloa so you can also email him via drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com or what'sapp him on +2347081986098.. God Bless you Sir.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I’m Isabell from the States.I want to use this medium to appreciate Mrs Julia Lucas for coming on the platform to share her experience with Dr osuma i have been online looking for a genuine remedy to my illness of 5 years Hepatitis B until i read Mrs Julia Lucas post.As we all know these days the truth is rear so i didn’t want to believe Mrs Julia Lucas until a second taught asked me to.I contacted Dr osuma as directed by Mrs Julia Lucas and follow the procedures and everything worked out in a brief.I thought there was no actual cure for Hepatitis B until a little trial convinced me.i was cured after 3 weeks of usage of Dr osuma great herbal medicine,he has a cure for what so ever health challenging issue HIV,TB,VERTEBRAL ISSUE,CANCER,DIABETES,ISCHEMIC DISEASES,STROKE,RESPIRATORY INFECTIONS,PULMONARY DISEASE,ALZHEIMER”S DISEASE,DEHYDRATION,CIRRHOSIS ETC.You can contact him via his Email (drosumaherbalcure@gmail.com)

    You can as well contact his whats-app number +2349054914348 or go through his website (http://drosumaherbalcure.weebly.com)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good News My People ..I Want To Appreciate Dr OYAKHIRE Herbal Medicine Is A Good Herbal Medicine For( HIV ),I Was Diagnosed With Hiv
    Virus Last Month,And i Looked For Solution To
    Be Cure,Luckily I Saw A Testimonies On How Dr
    OYAKHIRE Cured Hiv Virus,I Decided To Contact Dr OYAKHIRE ,I Contacted Him and He Prepared A Herbal Medicine Portion And Sent It To Me,I Started The Herbal Medicine For My Health,He Gave Me Step By Step Instructions On How To Apply It, When I Applied It As Instructed, I Was Cured Of This Deadly HIV Virus Within 1week, I Am Now Hiv Negative.My Brothers And Sisters I
    know That There Are So Many People That Have
    this Same HIV Virus Please Dr OYAKHIRE is here To Help you too,And please Help Me To Thank Dr OYAKHIRE For Curing Me, I’m Cured By Dr.OYAKHIRE Herbal Medicine,His Contact you can whatapps him on is phone number okay
    here is the number on Whatsapp,
    (+2349039208180 or email droyakhire7@gmail.com
    (1) HIV / AIDS
    (2) CANCER
    (3) HERPES
    (4) DIABETES
    (5) HERPERTITIS B
    (6) HPV
    (7)EX BACK
    (8)Tinnitus
    (9) stroke
    (10) asthma
    (11) fibroid

    ReplyDelete
  19. God is the greatest and i am glad to be here healthy to share this testimony today. Many American doctors and people believe that there is no cure for herpes just because they want to be selling and making their money by selling those drugs that do not cure herpes rather than to suppress herpes for some times. The truth of the matter is that herpes can be cure permanently with dr tokubo herbal medicine and is only few American doctor that know about this herbal medicine from dr tokubo the greatest herbalist doctor of our generation. I came across doctor tokubo website when i was looking for how to get rid of herpes permanently. After going through his website i saw a lot of people testimonies whom he has cured before through his herbal medicine. i contacted him and i sent him what he requested and he sent me my medicine through DHL courier and after taking it for two weeks he told me to go for check up and after i did the check up i was tested negative. you can contact him or email Dr. tokubo on: drtokubotemple@gmail.com OR (phone/whatsap no) +2349037990322 Great Dr tokubo can as well cure the following diseases; HIV/AIDS, Herpes, Cancer, ALS, Hepatitis B, Diabetes, HPV, ALZHEIMER, Shingles ETC.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Good news this is to everyone out there with different health challenges, as I know there are still a lot of people suffering from different health issues and are therefore looking for solutions. I bring you Good news. There is a man called Dr Emmanuel  a herbal practitioner who helped cure me from HSV (2), i had suffered from this diseases for the past 5 years and i have spent so much money trying to survive from it. I got my healing by taking the herbal medicine Dr Emmanuel sent to me to drink for about 14 days . 3 days after completion of the dosage, I went for a medical checkup and I was tested free from HSV. all thanks to God for leading me to Dr Emmanuel who was able to cure me completely from this deadly diseases, I’m sharing this so that other people can know of this great healer called Dr Emmanuel because I got to know him through elizabeth who he cured from HIV. I was made to understand that he can cure several other deadly diseases and infections. Don’t die in ignorance or silent and don’t let that illness take your life. Contact Dr Emmanuel through his email traditionalherbalhealingcentre@gmail.com You can also whatsapp/call him on:+2348140033827 .He cure all forms of disease {1}HIV/AIDS {2}DIABETES {3}EPILEPSY {4} BLOOD CANCER {5} HPV {6} BRAIN TUMOR {7} HEPATITIS {8}COPD{9} SICKLE AND ANAEMIA.etc Be kind enough to share as you received.  

    ReplyDelete
  21. I want to sincerely appreciate Dr Oshoma Momoh for getting me cured from HERPES Virus. It was 4 years of battle with lots of failed attempts to get Rid of my HERPES virus until I met this amazing man Dr Oshoma Momoh. 3 weeks after taking the herbal treatment he prepared for me , i got completely cured. His herbal medicine are so much active and also effective, He can also cure all kinds of virus, disease and infections like: HIV/AIDS, CANCER, DIABETES, HEPATITIS, HPV, FIBROID, And so many more. Reach him today and be free from any health problem. Contact him via Email droshomaherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete